Saturday 7 July 2012

Something Old, Something New

Something Old, Something New Jewellery & Accessories 

I thought I would post something different, and show my love to you guys about the new Jewellery & Accessories shop, made by Sophie, over at Something old, Something new!  

Necklaces:
These beautiful Necklaces are  £3.00 with FREE P&P!
My fave's are the cute Ice-Cream cone necklaces! :)

Key-Rings:
The stunning key-rings £2.00 with FREE P&P!

Charm bracelets:
These unique Charm bracelets £6.00 with FREE P&P!

Hello all! I hope you have had a good look at Something old Something new
above is some of my favourite items! 
This little shop is great for Unique pieces of jewellery & accessories that will get everyone asking, 'where did you get it from!?' They are all at great prices, each one will be individually gift wrapped  with a tag saying, 'Made with love', and with FREE P&P, you sure cannot resist yourself - I definitely cannot!! 

If you love these unique and gorgeous items, Please go ahead and LIKE 
Something Old, Something New's Facebook page/Shop HERE;
To show your support, and get up-coming information!

Enjoy!! :)





2 comments:

  1. I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked at all the gorgeous necklaces and saw that they only cost £3! The Russian Doll one is too cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw these are too sweet, the ice cream ones are so summery! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I honestly read every single one of my comments, they really make me smile! :) xx