Wednesday 25 July 2012

REDROCK COMP!


RED ROCK COMPETITION!

Redrock fashion are calling all Fashion Bloggers to enter there comp to win some goodies!
I really couldn't resist as they have some gorgeous thing on their website (link above!) I just want to own every single thing on their website, it would just complete my wardrobe! 

But I knew I couldn't have it all, (wah!) so I spent a good while looking through and picked those amazing Tie Dye Shorts from their website, then I instantly knew they would be the perfect pair of Festival Shorts, so I was on track to do a Festival themed outfit! Next I chose a Fringed top, again perfect for the Summer Festivals! The shorts and top are both from Redrock, and seriously need to be in my wardrobe!

Then, I moved onto some Flatforms (love those shoes!) and I think they were from Whistles, they look soo comfy and okay for the puddles in the Festivals, and finally chose an Aztec style bag - you are not ready for a Festival if you don't take anything with an Aztec Print with you!

I hope you all like my outfit :)


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely loving the Nike fringed top and the aztec-print bag! (H&M hasn't failed me many times and right now I really want to buy the bronzer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the aztec bag!

    xx,
    Hybid Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this ! You have sure a great sense of style! I cant get enough of your blog!
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I honestly read every single one of my comments, they really make me smile! :) xx