Friday 6 July 2012

RED STRIPES







Top - Topshop
Shorts - Topshop
Necklace - Topshop
Shoes - Ebay
Bag - Charity Shop

Hiiii everyone :) Well I will start with the weather, oh my gosh. To anyone who is reading and lives in England, HAVE YOU SEEN THE RAIN!? :( All our dreams of Summer and water fights, trips to the beaches, no tights with shorts etc... are all fading away, FAST :'( I just want Winter to come now.. sick of this rain, at least in Winter we get PROPER Winters with lovely snow!!

Ah well, it's not gonna stop me from wearing 'Summer like clothes!' If you have noticed, I quite have an obsession with shorts, I just live in them! I find them soo easy to style and they look great whatever you wear! Cheers to the person who invented shorts! Especially Topshop shorts... ;)

Tomorrow is my Induction day for my new job at New Look! Yays! One step closer to making money and spending it all on clothes ;D

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

18 comments:

  1. I really want those shorts! I was debating getting them the other day but i didn't and i really like your necklace! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwh, you deffo should of! i love them :) thank you!! xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely shorts and your necklaces look really nice!

    http://riley-elise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look!!love the shorts!
    follow you!if you want check out my blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwh thank you soo much!! :D
      sure thing!! xx

      Delete
  4. i like you stile, you have a beautiful blog!!

    kisses from canary island :D
    good weekend!!!

    http://alwaysparadize.blogspot.com.es/2012/07/con-volantes-y-bisuteria.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfits are great. I just wish they were taken outdoors, because of the background, your outfits won't stand out. :)
    I wish you an amazing day and all the best in your life! :)

    xx Heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and me too... but the weather here is terrible so no chance of that :(
      thank you soo much! xx

      Delete
  6. I just had a scroll through your blog and your style is fab! Good luck with your new job! I'm super jealous, I'd love to work in New Look xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwh wow, thank you soo much!! :)
      hehe, i'm soo happy i've got it! xxx

      Delete
  7. cute shorts!!

    nishalooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the whole of your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a great blog, dear!
    I loved ur outfit, very vintage <3
    xoxo
    Iza

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these striped shorts, the go so welll with the colour of the top and I love your necklaces - very cute! xx

    Katharine from kathykins.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. those shorts are super darling!! and i love the layered little charm necklaces :D

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I honestly read every single one of my comments, they really make me smile! :) xx