Wednesday 11 July 2012

ASOS £100 Blogger Challenge!



                             Top  -  Sequinned Shorts   - Flatform Trainers  - Studded Bracelet 


Hi everyone! I have chosen an outfit for the £100 Asos Challenge, hosted by Discount Coder Blog!
Basically, I wanted something I would wear, but something quite over-the-top!
So I chose the quite 'Boyfriend' looking tee, as I love denim and love the colourful 'aztec' print it has! Then I started searching for the bottoms, but these sequinned knicker shorts seriously stood out, and I though, the colours of the sequins will go well the with aztec print the top has, so there I decided, they will be a match made in heaven! Keeping with the colours, I got the Velvet Flatform Trainers ( I WANT!) as I seriously love these style of Trainers as I own some black ones myself! Finally, the Studded bracelet, although I may not buy it as it is quite pricey, it just fitted with my outfit amazingly! 

It turns out I did spend exactly £100! I really really enoyed my time browsing through the ASOS website looking at all the gorgeous clothes, a very hard choice, but I got there eventually! :D

Have you entered the Challenge? Comment the link to your blog and I will have a look! I'd love to see the other contests! :) 

9 comments:

  1. yay I have those flatforms :)
    great picks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwh, lucky you! i'm deffo thinking of purchasing :P x

      Delete
  2. love the sequined shorts, they are amazing!! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those velvet flatforms are amazing! Nice outfit :) I've done this challenge too! x

    jodieolivia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i knoow, i love them! :) ooh i will check out yours :D xx

      Delete
  4. Love the top and shorts! Congratulations on getting bang on £100! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. that tee is soo cool and Iv been lusting after those shoes for ages
    great look




    - ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I honestly read every single one of my comments, they really make me smile! :) xx