Saturday 16 June 2012

MONOCHROME






Top: (not sure, old!)
Cardigan: (Hand me down from Aunt)
Skirt: TKMaxx

Hellllooo! Well the first thing to say is... I'm sooo sorry for the very LAME photographs, it was raining alllll day and I literally had no time to pick a spot to take a good photo, so I did a few quick ones! I love this outfit I am wearing, I love wearing black & white together, so classy and chic! I have a huge love for the skirt, and it didn't cost me the world! Only £12.99 from TKMaxx, if you've heard of the shop, get down there and head to the ModBox, GREAT clothes for bargin prices! They all look like they come from Topshop, but at a great price!

Today was my interview, and of course, this is what I wore! I have my fingers and toes crossed for the job sooo badly!!

Today was my Dad's birthday, so I had the family around, then went fishing.. yes, fishing.. with my boyfriend, and suprisingly the weather was fine, a couple of showers, and it was sooo relaxing! Be better if it was sunny...

Hope your all having a great weekend! :)

Love, Abbiee XXX

6 comments:

  1. great look! I like the cardigan very much

    do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin? follow me and I will follow you back with pleasure. Just let me know in the comments ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear! :)

      and yes of course! i've just looked through your blog and it's great! deffo will follow :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. this is such a pretty look on you, so ladylike & chic! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh! thank you ever soo much! :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I honestly read every single one of my comments, they really make me smile! :) xx